Concerts for air ambulance
Suffolk musician and singer Emma Bonner-Morgan will give two concerts in aid the of the East Anglia Air Ambulance.
Stowmarket-based Emma will perform a mixture of music from opera, musicals and her own songs at the Ipswich and Suffolk Club in Ipswich on Thursday August 20, and then at Somerleyton Hall near Lowestoft on Saturday August 29.
The Somerleyton Hall performance is being called ‘Classics on the Lawn’ as she will be performing in the hall’s renowned gardens.
Concert-goers are invited to bring picnics, chairs and rugs to the Somerleyton Hall show, and social distancing measures will be in place.
Organiser Barbara Bonner-Morgan said: “We know everybody is longing to go to a lovely live event after our stringent, barren lockdown.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £25 for Ipswich show, which includes refreshments, and £22.15 for the Somerleyton Hall performance which includes access to the gardens.
They are available from EventBrite.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down