Nature takes centre stage in this week’s Suffolk iWitness challenge
- Credit: PETER BASH
We tasked our iWitness community to get their lense a bit closer to the action for this week’s close up challenge.
This week was full of nature as plenty of our photographers got close ups of their subjects, in particular Robert McKenna, who did well to get a Chinese water deer looking directly at the camera.
Our Suffolk iWitness members also got close up to different patterns that they see everyday, including Julie Kemp who sent in a photo of the patterns that line her radio speakers.
Our winner this week though was sent in by Brian Smith: a fantastic photo of a owl flying past with his wing span fully stretched out and the patterns clearly visible on it’s wings.
Next week’s iWitness challenge is black and white.
We want out iWitness community to explore using black and white in their photography, by turning their photos black and white, or capturing objects that feature the shades.
To take part, become a Suffolk iWitness member – and you could see your pictures published online on our websites or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 4 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 5 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 6 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 9 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow
- 10 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking