Gallery: Cinderella comes to Stowmarket with performance at the Regal Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The Fairy Godmother has come to a Suffolk town to make Cinderella’s dreams come true in a pantomime performance.
Stowmarket Operatic and Dramatic Society’s Cinderella show is running across seven performances at the town’s Regal Theatre.
Sharon Preece, as Cinderella, leads a large cast of colourful characters, including Buttons, the Ugly Sisters and Prince Charming.
The society’s chairman, Jo Chadwick, said: “It’s wonderful to see the Regal Theatre packed for every performance, with children and adults alike really getting into the Christmas spirit.
“After last year’s sell-out panto we’ve added an extra performance this year. The full houses are a just reward for all the hard work that has been put into presenting a super panto for Stowmarket – not just by the cast but everyone who has worked hard to create the show.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are still available for the shows, which are running until Sunday. Call 01449 612825.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 8 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 9 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder