Gallery: Couples confirm their love
WHILE thousands of superstitious couples married yesterday, a romantic event gave more than 50 Suffolk couples the perfect opportunity to say ‘I do’ once again.
The Holy Trinity Church, based in Ipswich’s Waterfront development, saw loving couples walk down the aisle as they hosted a Wedding Rededication Service.
Jay Harvey, church warden of the Holy Trinity, said: “The service was very traditional and extremely romantic.”
“We had a mixture of newly weds and one couple that had been married for 63 years.
“It was the perfect way for couples to share their love for one another.”
You may also want to watch:
More than 30,000 couples from around the world tied the knot yesterday, deeming the 10/10/2010 as the perfect opportunity to start their married lives together.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune