Gallery: Fireworks night went with a bang for iwitness reporters
CHILDREN were wrapped up in fleecy scarves, parents warmed by a splash of whisky and cats kept inside as Suffolk celebrated Bonfire Night this weekend.
The majority of the big displays took place Saturday evening, the brightly coloured explosions creating a stunning scene against the hazy backdrop of the late-autumn night.
Some were set to music, other organisers relied on the sheer beauty of the blazing stars to amaze the gathered crowds.
There were several iwitness reporters at the Christchurch Park display in Ipswich, while others attended the show at Lowestoft Pier.
The spectacular at Martlesham police headquarters went with a bang and the Brantham show was awe-inspiring.
Elsewhere, families staged their own shows, giving little ones sparklers to spin around. If you have any firework photos, upload them at suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 5 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 6 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 7 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 8 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident
- 9 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 10 Aston Villa loanee Louie Barry is the forgotten signing at Ipswich Town... he'll be hoping to get his chance this week