Gallery: Flying machines thrill the crowds
THOUSANDS of people slapped on the sun-cream to enjoy a two-day show featuring aerial displays, steam engines and a vast collection of classic vehicles at a Suffolk airfield this weekend.
The Wings, Wheels and Steam Country Fair was held at Rougham Airfield, near Bury St Edmunds.
Air displays thrilled the crowds while on the ground dog shows and falconry displays took part in the main show ring.
Nostalgia hunters were well catered for with row upon row of classic cars, lorries and military vehicles.
Those wanting to see how the East Anglian landscape was farmed in the past watched steam engine and traction engines in action at the East Anglian Daily Times- sponsored event.
You may also want to watch:
An air display and classic car show will take place at Rougham Airfield on August 14 and 15.
For more information and other shows go to www.roughamairfield.org. or call 01359 270524.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 4 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 5 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images