Gallery: Framlingham Country Show proves a roaring success
- Credit: Andrew Partridge
RABBIT shows, donkey rides, archery lessons and many other family-fun activities and craft stands proved a hit at the weekend.
The organisers of this year’s Framlingham Country Show and Suffolk Food, Drink and Music Festival celebrated a successful two-day event as families flocked to the weekend extravaganza that included geese herding, sheep racing and shearing, ferret racing and gun dog demonstrations.
Also on offer were helicopter rides over Framlingham Castle and those with an eye for targets tested their skills at the air rifle range.
This year’s Suffolk Food and Drink Festival has supported a range of producers from across the county as well as a pick of the best from across the UK.
Cookery demonstrations were also held throughout the day by locally-renowned chefs and producers – from butchery to bread making.
You may also want to watch:
Families were also entertained by 15 live bands playing throughout the day, which was the third Framlingham Country Show to be staged.
People turned up in their hundreds to enjoy the atmosphere and sunshine.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 7 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 8 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 9 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
Other foods on offer for people who turned up included sausages, rapeseed oil, cakes and a selection of breads.