Gallery: Fundraisers in the pink at university Race for Life
THOUSANDS of fundraisers looked pretty in pink as they stepped out to help join the fight against cancer.
The Race for Life took place yesterday at the University of Essex in Colchester.
They walked, jogged or ran around the 5km course in aid of Cancer Research UK.
Many of those involved wore something pink – from cowboy hats and tutus to scarves and bunny ears.
Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life is the largest women-only fundraising event in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
Since 1994, women of all ages and fitness levels have come together to walk, jog or run 5km to help beat cancer.
Every pound raised in sponsorship helps to fund the work of more than 4,500 researchers, doctors and nurses dedicated to helping more people beat cancer.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
So far, an incredible 4.7million women have raised over �370million to fund Cancer Research UK’s life-saving work.