Gallery: It’s a gardener’s world at Trinity Park’s Easter three-day show
Gardening enthusiasts were left brimming with ideas for the busy spring and summer season after visiting an Easter spectacular at Trinity Park.
The Aztec Suffolk Garden Show attracted large numbers of visitors to the Suffolk Showground to enjoy a wide range of activities, entertainment and stands.
One of the most popular sections was its food and drink festival with a wide range of choice, and local producers among those selling their wares – with an opportunity to chat with those responsible for different foods, wines and other drinks to learn about how they are made and to get ideas to use them in meals at home.
Today’s demonstrators include Alec Tomasso, founder of the Weeping Chef professional mobile kitchen.
Other sections included garden design, talks on a range of topics, crafts and gifts, specialist growers, flowers, and cream teas, and various entertainers around the site.
You may also want to watch:
Matthew Upson, director with Aztec events, said: “It’s been going 15 years, it’s a nice event where people come along, buy all their plants and get advice on growing.
“We’ve got 30 nurseries in one location and the people who are selling the plants are the actual growers so they really know what they are talking about.”
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 6 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 9 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
The show is on again today from 10am to 5pm – admission £9 for adults and £8 senior citizens, children free.