Gallery: It’s that time of year - parts of Suffolk and Essex are a white out
- Credit: citizenside.com
SCHOOLS have been forced to close, roads in some rural parts of the county are impassable and vulnerable residents are trapped inside by the freezing temperatures.
But it is now all bad news. Because the snowfall that continues to cover parts of Suffolk and Essex is an excuse to have some fun.
Making the most of the snow, Ali Hembery and team built a new ITFC supporter in the garden while Dawn Morgan cleverly captured snow time in her garden.
Barry Pullen has photographed a silent playground, covered in fresh white snow that has stopped the youngsters enjoying the usual thrills of the park. Others have opted to focus on the snow-drenched trees and peaceful fields crackling in winter glory.
Is there snow where you are? Send us your photos via suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
For live weather updates, see the podcast on our homepage updated twice daily by the experts at Weatherquest.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 7 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 8 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 9 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 10 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke