LOOK: Your amazing photos of rainbows over Suffolk and Essex
- Credit: Sharon Goddard
Your stunning rainbow photos have been pouring in. Is your picture included in our gallery?
When beautiful rainbows briefly broke through the clouds following rain over Suffolk and Essex on Monday evening, many readers across the area took pictures.
With so many of us currently staying at home because of the lockdown, a large number of photos were taken over people’s own gardens or very close to home.
Unusually, some of the photos show a striking double rainbow, including Sharon Goddard’s photo taken in Hemingstone, and Kevin Clarke’s photo taken over his back garden in Whatfield.
MORE - Watch Rainbow Trail spread across IpswichRainbows are regarded as symbols of hope and are currently very much in the public mind.
A Rainbow trail has appeared in windows around Suffolk and across the country, as families spread inspiring messages of love and support.
You may also want to watch:
Ipswich mum Crystal Stanley set up the Rainbow Trail Facebook group, which now has more than 159,000 members around the world.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 4 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 5 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 6 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 7 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 8 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 9 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge