Gallery: Photographic art is a simple matter of black and white for Suffolk Monochrome Group
- Credit: Archant
A group celebrating and promoting black and white photography is holding an exhibition of its latest works.
The Suffolk Monochrome Group was set up in 2009 to prevent the art of monochrome photography becoming lost in the age of digital, colour photographs.
Since then, members of the group have been holding exhibitions to demonstrate their skills and techniques with black and white pictures taken across East Anglia.
Their latest exhibition is taking place at Wingfield Barns in Diss. It opened on June 3 and runs until June 29. The gallery will be open from 10am to 4pm, Tuesday to Sunday, during that time and admission is free.
More than 60 images are on show during the exhibition and they will also be available to buy.
You may also want to watch:
Many of the photographs on show have not been displayed before in public.
More information on the exhibition can be found on the group’s website, which is www.suffolkmonochromegroup.co.uk or by calling the gallery on 01379 384505.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 Exit Interview: Ward was the model pro who started fast but simply ran out of steam