Gallery: Promise of warmer weather ahead but Suffolk still battling Arctic temperatures
- Credit: citizenside.com
IT is still bitterly cold in Suffolk, despite promises temperatures will hit 9C by the weekend.
And those who have ventured out in recent days have been forced to wrap up warm
Janice Poulson took this photo of a couple huddled inside their coats at the Woodbridge Tide Mill to illustrate just how cold it was by the water.
But at Baylham rare breeds centre, there were signs of spring in the air.
Eve Blackwell visited and saw two newborn lambs, plus some hungry cattle.
You may also want to watch:
There was fun at Debenham where regulars at the Woolpack donned Easter bonnets and a surprise visitor arrive at Landguard Beach.
Upload your photos at suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 5 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 6 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn