Gallery: Robin Hood and his Merry Men thrill the crowds at two shows
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people flocked to a family fun day with their pet pooches over the weekend.
The Suffolk Robin Hood Game and Country Show took place at Trinity Park in Ipswich with a whole host of attractions to suit all ages.
Robin Hood and his Merry Men thrilled visitors with high-energy stunt riding from Jason Smyth’s Adrenalin Tour and jousting by the Stampede Stunt Display Team.
Other activities included archery, shooting, ferret racing, gun dog training displays, falconry displays and a lurcher and terrier show.
Children enjoyed scaling the inflatable towers, bungee trampolines, learning about Medieval life and meeting animals.
You may also want to watch:
As well as the country show, visitors enjoyed the All About Dogs Show with demonstrations from the Essex K9 and Lowestoft Dog Display Teams.
Dog owners could enter their four-legged friends into a variety of competitions, get advice on grooming and buy dog items.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 8 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 9 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 10 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting