Gallery: Snow freezes out early signs of spring in Suffolk and Essex
- Credit: citizenside.com
MUCH of Suffolk and Essex is today covered in a light dusting of snow.
It may be March but temperatures were well below freezing this morning, and the roads icy.
And there is more to come.
We asked our iwitness members to share their latest snow photos to add to our growing collection amassed over this harsh, snowy winter.
In our gallery, top right, we have images of birds searching for food in a snowy garden in Cransford, while Cheryl Runnacles captured Bruisyard while out walking her dogs.
You may also want to watch:
In Ipswich, Lee Markwell remained indoors, away from the icy blast. But he still managed to record the snowy scenes outside in Landseer Road.
Gary Campion sent in a wintery scene from Needham Market and other snow shots came from as far out as Wisbech.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
The weather has been unpredictable over the past few days. Torrential downpours on Friday left many areas under flood waters at the weekend, as the photos from Marlesford show.
Send us your weather photos via suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk