Gallery: Visitor numbers up as Framlingham Country Fair provides plenty for all the family
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of visitors enjoyed glorious spring sunshine and a wide range of attractions at one of the county’s first country shows of the season.
The two-day Framlingham Country Show featured traditional arena events as well as stalls and activities reflecting country life in Suffolk.
Held in the grounds of Framlingham College alongside the Suffolk Food, Drink and Music Festival, there was plenty for all the family to enjoy – including circus skills workshops, shire horse displays, cookery demonstrations, a dog show, 50 food producers, a 70-stand lifestyle marquee, and dog and duck herding.
Paula Edmundson, of organisers Earl Soham-based Classic Festivals, said visitor numbers were slightly up on last year with more than 12,000 people attending.
She said: “It went exceptionally well and we have had lots of really good feedback from visitors.
You may also want to watch:
“Sunday was a much warmer day and we found people were staying all day and seeing and enjoying as much as possible.”
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 6 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 9 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results