Gallery: Zombified are victorious in Battle of the Bands
- Credit: Archant
Pupils at Bacton Community Middle School have competed in a Battle of the Bands competition.
The event was held for the sixth year running and saw seven bands perform two songs of their choice.
The bands were from years six, seven and eight, with the members aged between 10 and 13.
The winners of Best Live Performance were Zombiefied, whose members include Ben Hammond, Lewis Matthews, Charlie Sheasby, Drew Goudy and Aaron Marshall.
The award for Most Improved Band went to The Three Headed Lions, who are Tristan Rice, Joseph Saville and Joshua Paterson.
You may also want to watch:
Overseeing the performances were General Method and Major Madness, played by teachers Jason Calvert and Hav Wilkins.
Patrick Crooke, head of music at the school – off Church Road – said: “It was a very enjoyable evening with really well prepared performances and very encouraging talent on display.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast
The other competing bands were Attitude, Rebellious, Out in the Open, Skull Crackers and Zero Gravity.