Get on right track about motor sport
Want to find out more about getting involved in two and four-wheeled motor sport as a competitor, marshal, official or volunteer?
West Suffolk Motorsport Club, in conjunction with other East Anglian motor clubs, is promoting motorsport in the area – mostly low cost – at a free event at the Snetterton circuit in Norfolk on Sunday, October 19.
Go Motorsport Live! East will be a great day out for anybody interested in cars in general or motor sport, or anybody who wants to find out about getting involved as a competitor, volunteer in or another role.
You can compete in a standard car from as little as £10 per event and there will be information so visitors can find out more and people on hand to answer questions.
Go Motorsport Live! East will also have car and motorcycle club stands, live demonstrations on two and four wheels and free passenger rides in in various cars and motor sport disciplines.
You may also want to watch:
The Snetterton event builds on the success of the 2013 Go Motorsport Live! event held by the Motor Sports Association (MSA) at Silverstone. It is being staged by Go Motorsport, the Association of Eastern Motor Clubs (AEMC) and the Auto-Cycle Union (ACU) to show the exciting world of motor sport that happens in the east.
Admission to Go Motorsport Live! East at Snetterton is free for pre-registered ticket-holders. You can register by visiting the website at www.gomotorsport.net For further details visit www.gomotorsport.net or ww.wsmc.co.uk/go-motorsport-live
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn