Great Cornard/Glemsford: Theft and attempted theft of Toyotas
- Credit: Archant
A car was stolen within hours of when two men were seen trying to take another vehicle of the same make.
The attempted theft took place in Kersey Avenue, Great Cornard, around 6.45pm on Tuesday, when the owner of a red Toyota saw two men entering his car.
The men ran off into a black estate car and drove towards Shawlands estate when the owner approached them.
The first offender is described as a white man of a large build aged in his thirties, about 5’5” tall, wearing a blue coloured top. The second offender is described as a white man, about 5’8” tall, aged in his thirties and of a thin build.
The second incident happened in Skates Hill in Glemsford between 6pm and 8pm on Tuesday 14 January when a red Toyota Hiace with the registration S343STW was stolen from the rear of an outbuilding.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information relating to this crime should contact PC Oliver Williams from Sudbury on 101 quoting SU/14/83 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the attempted theft of a Toyota and theft of a Toyota Hiace in Babergh.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets