Rail services delayed after vehicle crashes into bridge
- Credit: citizenside.com
A vehicle hitting a bridge in north Essex is causing rail service delays.
Greater Anglia said its services between Manningtree and Harwich had been affected by the incident.
The 10.28am Harwich Town to Manningtree was delayed at Harwich International, which delayed the service by 20 minutes.
“This is due to a vehicle striking a bridge,” Greater Anglia said.
A spokesman said the bridge was between Manningtree and Mistley.
You may also want to watch:
The 11am Manningtree to Harwich service was also late starting from Manningtree due to the incident.
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 4 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 5 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 6 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 7 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 8 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 9 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton
- 10 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week