Rail services delayed after vehicle crashes into bridge
- Credit: citizenside.com
A vehicle hitting a bridge in north Essex is causing rail service delays.
Greater Anglia said its services between Manningtree and Harwich had been affected by the incident.
The 10.28am Harwich Town to Manningtree was delayed at Harwich International, which delayed the service by 20 minutes.
“This is due to a vehicle striking a bridge,” Greater Anglia said.
A spokesman said the bridge was between Manningtree and Mistley.
The 11am Manningtree to Harwich service was also late starting from Manningtree due to the incident.
- 1 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 2 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 3 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 4 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 5 Harper and El Mizouni made available for loan
- 6 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 7 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 8 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 9 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
- 10 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph