Halloween art classes for children in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Scores of children are enjoying making their own Halloween treat or treat bags in preparation for this Saturday.
This week, Bury St Edmunds Library is holding the “ghoultastic” art and craft sessions from 10am to 3pm.
So far at least 75 children have got involved, creating their tailor-made bags using stencils.
James Powell, a spokesman for Suffolk Libraries, said: “It’s been really successful and they are enjoying it.”
The sessions are half-hourly and will run until Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
People can just drop in or book in advance. The library can be contacted on 01284 732255. The activity costs £2 per child.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 5 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 9 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered