Two-car collison closes Handford Road, Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
The cars collided outside the NPC car park and police vehicles are blocking the road.
Police closed part of Handford Road in Ipswich after they were called to a two-car traffic collision.
Officers were called at 4:53pm after a silver BMW collided with the rear of a Toyota Yaris.
Two police cars and ambulance were dispatched to the scene and arrived shortly after.
Suffolk police report drivers sustained minor injuries and the vehicles are awaiting recovery at this time.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic is being directed away at the junctions to Portman Road and Burlington Road and drivers are advised to take other routes across town.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 5 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 6 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 7 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 8 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 9 Mega theme park plans 'could add to Essex traffic problems'
- 10 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton