Harris is Britsh champ again
CHRIS Harris lifted the British title for the second time with victory in a hugely entertaining meeting at Poole.Harris came through the semi-final and then defeated his Coventry team-mate Edward Kennett, Tai Woffinden and Lee Richardson in the Final.
CHRIS Harris lifted the British title for the second time with victory in a hugely entertaining meeting at Poole.
Harris came through the semi-final and then defeated his Coventry team-mate Edward Kennett, Tai Woffinden and Lee Richardson in the Final.
He said: "I made a good start and knew I had to clamp the others. It was a tough Final and I managed to save the best for last, I'm delighted."
Meanwhile Edward Kennett is on his way to the British Grand Prix as the Wild Card after finishing second in the British Final.
You may also want to watch:
Kennett repeated his result of 2008 to finish as the highest non-GP regular at Poole, earning him a place at the Millennium Stadium.
He said: "I made some mistakes at Cardiff last year, but I'm riding a lot better this year with confidence. I'm so happy to go there again."
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 9 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 10 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'