Harry's the region's bonniest baby!
A BABY from Suffolk has been chosen as the region's most beautiful.Harry Tyler, from Alderton, near Woodbridge, joins nine other babies as finalists in the national Dentinox Beautiful Baby competition after winning the East Anglian contest.
By Richard Smith
A BABY from Suffolk has been chosen as the region's most beautiful.
Harry Tyler, from Alderton, near Woodbridge, joins nine other babies as finalists in the national Dentinox Beautiful Baby competition after winning the East Anglian contest.
Ten winners to represent 10 regions were selected from thousands of entries received by Mother & Baby magazine after it published an invitation to parents to enter into the competition by submitting photos of their beautiful babies.
You may also want to watch:
His mother, Julie Tyler, said: “Harry is a real performer - he is our little star. He is almost eight months old now so it is very difficult to get him to stay still long enough to get any really good photos of him - he is into everything.
“If I had a £1 for every time that someone had stopped me to say how beautiful his eyes are, I would be the richest mum ever!”
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 7 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 9 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 10 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
Dentinox baby medicines' Beautiful Baby Competition is now in its third year.
The overall winner will become the face of Dentinox and will be appearing on its packaging for 2006. They will also be the cover star on the October edition of Mother & Baby.