Harwich: Devon police search for man with links to the area
- Credit: Archant
Police in Devon have made a new appeal to help trace a man with links to north Essex.
Plymouth man Michael Lidderdale, who is known as Tye, is wanted by police for failing to comply with the conditions of a supervision order following his release from prison.
He was recalled to prison on November 7, but has so far not been located. He was originally convicted of fraud.
He is described as a white man, 5’ 7” tall and of proportionate build.
He has short, light brown hair, hazel eyes, a scar on his right cheek and another on his right forearm. He has a piercing in is left ear and a tattoo of two stars on his inner right wrist.
You may also want to watch:
He is known to have visited Essex recently, particularly the Harwich area.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101, quoting police reference JT/13/1574
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
- 10 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears