Haughley: Fire crews deal with blaze in garage

sa-013-Wickhambrook-Fire-08

- Credit: Archant

A fire has broken out in a garage in Bacton Road, Haughley, this evening.

Firefighters from Elmswell and Stowmarket were called to the scene at 7.45pm and when they arrived they called for another appliance which was sent from Needham Market.

The crews identified that the fire was located within the garage and the roof void of the property.

They used four breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets and one covering jet to bring the fire under control.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter