Haughley: Three car crash blocks part of A14
THREE cars collided on the A14 today, blocking part of the road.
The accident happened in the westbound carriageway at Haughley at around 8.20am.
A man was freed from the wreckage by firefighters, a Suffolk police spokesman said.
He said the man was injured in the collision but his condition is not thought to be serious.
A black Renault Clio, a grey Seat Leon and a silver Mercedes CT220 were involved in the crash.
Part of the road was blocked but the police spokesman said lane one has now cleared.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 3 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 4 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 5 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 6 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 7 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 8 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 9 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 10 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business