Have you seen missing Ipswich man Dayle Saunders, 23, last seen in Cauldwell Hall Road?
- Credit: Archant
A public appeal has been issued to help find an Ipswich man who was reported missing this afternoon.
Dayle Saunders, 23, was reported missing at 2.30pm after he was last seen leaving his home address in Cauldwell Hall Road, in the east of the town, at around 11.30am today.
Police issued an appeal this afternoon for help to trace Mr Saunders.
When last seen he was wearing beige trousers, a blue hooded top with Aztec green designs on and a grey shirt with the slogan “I get out of bed for this!”
He has peroxide blonde hair which is around four inches long with brown roots and has a ginger coloured beard.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said inquiries to locate Mr Saunders were continuing.
Anyone who has seen Mr Saunders or a person matching the description given should contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting CAD 230 of today, Thursday 9 November.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 4 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 5 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 6 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 7 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 8 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 9 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 10 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina