Missing Woodbridge 92-year-old man found ‘safe and well’
- Credit: Archant
A 92-year-old man from Woodbridge who was reported missing after failing to return home from Stansted Airport yesterday has been found “safe and well”, police have said.
Officers were concerned for the welfare of Peter Moore after he was last seen at Stansted Airport train station yesterday afternoon (January 4).
An appeal to help find him was sent by police in the early hours of this morning.
At 10.30am today, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said: “A missing 92-year-old man from Woodbridge has been found.
“Peter Moore had last been seen at Stansted Airport train station at around 2.30pm yesterday afternoon, Thursday January 4, but has been found safe and well by police in the Woodbridge area this morning.
You may also want to watch:
“Police would like to thank members of the public and media for their assistance with this appeal.”
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 7 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 8 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 9 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 10 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook