Dangerous driving incident causes damage to Haverhill house
- Credit: Archant
A house in Haverhill suffered structural damage after a dangerous driving incident.
Suffolk police are appealing for information after the incident took place in Broad Street on Monday, June 10 at around 6pm.
A silver Renault traffic van, AV14 VUO, reportedly collided with a parked black Volkswagen Eos car. The impact caused the VW to collide with a house, causing some structural damage.
The van then travelled to the other side of the road, narrowly missing oncoming traffic before crashing into a wall in the grounds of West End Congregational Church.
The driver has since been traced but police are still appealing for witnesses.
You may also want to watch:
Those with dash-cam or mobile phone footage are asked to contact Haverhill Police on 101 quoting reference 37/33766/19.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 3 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 4 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 5 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 6 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 7 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 8 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future