Haverhill man arrested in connection with burglary, assault and GBH incidents
A 21-year-old man has been arrested in connection with a series of incidents in Haverhill.
The 21-year-old, from the town, was arrested on February 15 on suspicion of aggravated burglary, GBH and assault.
He was taken into custody at Bury St Edmunds police investigation centre where he was interviewed in connection with an incident at Burton End on February 9, where a man was assaulted.
The 21-year-old was also interviewed following an incident at a home in Connaught Road in Haverhill on February 10 that is being treated as aggravated burglary, and about an aggravated burglary incident at Warren Court on the same day.
He has now been bailed to return to police on April 15 pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are asking anyone with information about any of the incidents to call Dc Penny Howell at Suffolk police by dialling 101.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 10 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M