Haverhill woman Teresa Smith dies after A143 crash in Little Wratting
- Credit: PA
A 68-year-old woman who suffered serious injuries after crashing into a tree in Suffolk has died.
Teresa Smith was driving a Toyota MR2 along the A143 in Little Wratting, near Haverhill, when it left the carriageway and was involved in a serious collision.
Emergency services were called to reports of an accident at 2.35pm on Saturday, November 25.
Firefighters worked to free Ms Smith from the car and she was taken by ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge where her condition was described as life-threatening.
Today, Suffolk Constabulary confirmed Ms Smith, who was from Haverhill, has died.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses to the collision, or anyone who believes they may have seen the car prior to it – particularly if they have dashcam footage – are asked to contact the serious collision investigation team on 101, quoting reference CAD 243 of November 25.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 10 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing