Online coffee break to help bring people together
- Credit: Archant
An Ipswich library is to hold regular online events to help bring people together.
Chantry Library is set to launch the new coffee break events next week for those who are struggling during the coronavirus lockdown.
The first event will take place on Monday, January 25 at 2pm via Zoom.
The aim is to provide an online meeting place for people who live in the area so they can discuss how they’re coping and help each other over a cup of coffee or tea.
Those not living in the Chantry area are also welcome to take part.
You may also want to watch:
If the coffee break sessions prove popular then Suffolk Libraries hopes that it can set up regular weekly sessions with the group hopefully meeting in person at Chantry Library when it’s able to reopen at some point in the future.
Those wishing to take part in online coffee break event should email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- 1 Coleman on Cook: 'If that's indication of his fortune as Ipswich manager, they can book a place in the Championship'
- 2 Popular Woodbridge restaurant set to close
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 win at Accrington Stanley
- 4 'I have no doubt Ipswich will be successful' - Richardson doesn't rule out joining Cook at Town
- 5 'Please don't believe everything you read in the media' - Ipswich Town owner Evans addresses takeover reports
- 6 Ipswich case rate rises, other Suffolk districts among lowest in England
- 7 Marcus Evans on Paul Cook: 'He has shown a great desire to become our next manager'
- 8 Man taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following collision
- 9 Anger over loss of habitats after pond drained and trees felled
- 10 'Hard work starts now' as East Anglian Freeport gets green light