Let us know your thoughts about getting the Covid vaccine
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
The Covid vaccine rollout in Suffolk and north Essex has been a huge success - with more than one million doses being administered throughout the region.
Everybody over the age of 18 is now eligible to book their jabs and the government is keen to get as many people fully vaccinated ahead of 'Freedom Day' on July 19.
As we approach a return to normality, we want to hear about your experience of getting a vaccine.
Did you find your appointment efficient and well-organised, or did you experience any side-effects?
Or, if you have not been for a jab, let us know why.
Let us know your thoughts in the survey below.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 6 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 7 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 10 Road reopens after crash in Ipswich street