Where are Suffolk's top 10 Covid-19 hotspots?
- Credit: PA
All of the 10 Covid hotspots in Suffolk have seen case rates skyrocket in the past two weeks, with more than 1,000 cases recorded per 100,000 people in the worst hit areas.
All of the 10 highest areas, which are spread across the county, are now above the English average for cases recorded in the seven days up to January 2.
The highest spots used to be centred around Ipswich - however, cases have now risen across the county.
The highest rate is currently in Fornham, Great Barton and Rougham where 1,032.9 people have tested positive per 100,000 residents.
Belstead Hills and Christchurch Park in Ipswich have the second and third highest rate respectively with the former seeing 1,006.2 cases per 100,000 people and the latter seeing 830.8.
You may also want to watch:
The full top 10 are:
- Fornham, Great Barton and Rougham - 1,032.9
- Belstead Hills - 1,006.2
- Christchurch Park - 830.8
- Leavenheath, Nayland and Boxford - 792.7
- Priory Heath - 781.8
- Gainsborough, Greenwich and Orwell - 743.2
- Sproughton, Washbrook and Hintlesham - 742.5
- East Bergholt, Brantham and Capel St Mary - 714.1
- Whitehouse - 706.7
- Claydon and Bramford - 693.5
- 1 Coleman on Cook: 'If that's indication of his fortune as Ipswich manager, they can book a place in the Championship'
- 2 Popular Woodbridge restaurant set to close
- 3 'Please don't believe everything you read in the media' - Ipswich Town owner Evans addresses takeover reports
- 4 Marcus Evans on Paul Cook: 'He has shown a great desire to become our next manager'
- 5 Ipswich case rate rises, other Suffolk districts among lowest in England
- 6 'The time is not right to fiddle when Rome burns' - Evans outlines Lambert 'disagreements'
- 7 Man taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following collision
- 8 Anger over loss of habitats after pond drained and trees felled
- 9 'Hard work starts now' as East Anglian Freeport gets green light
- 10 'I have no doubt Ipswich will be successful' - Richardson doesn't rule out joining Cook at Town