Where you can get a walk-in Covid jab this week in Suffolk
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Anyone above the age of 18 is now able to get their Covid vaccine and with authorities continuing to urge people to get their jab more walk-in centres are available across Suffolk this week.
The region has had one of the most successful vaccination rates in the country, according to statistics released by NHS England.
The extra walk-in centres have been set up to encourage more people to get their jab.
- Brandon Leisure centre - July 27, 1pm-7pm
- Sainsbury’s, Recreation Way, Mildenhall - July 28, 10am-6pm
- Ivry Street Medical Practice, Ipswich - July 29 & 30, 8am-5.30pm. July 31, 8am-6pm. August 1, 8am-3pm
- Felixstowe seafront, Beachside Events Area - July 30, 11am-2pm
You may also want to watch:
- Gainsborough Sports Centre, Ipswich - July 28, 30 and August 1, 9am-6pm
- Unity Trust offices, Haverhill - July 30 and 31, 9am-1pm
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
In line with government guidelines, the AstraZeneca vaccine will only be available be offered to those aged 40 and over.
- Martlesham Pharmacy - July 26, 10.15am-3pm and 2pm-5.30pm. July 29, 9am-1pm and 2pm-6pm
- Boots Pharmacy, Haverhill - July 26-31, 10am-12pm and 2.30pm-4.30pm