Hevingham: Man and woman killed in crash on A140
- Credit: Archant
A MAN and a woman had died in a crash between two vehicles on the A140 at Hevingham.
Norfolk police said they were called at 8.25pm last night after a silver Renault Laguna, which was travelling towards Aylsham, and a silver Hyundai Getz, travelling in the opposite direction, collided.
The male driver and female passenger of the Hyundai were pronounced dead at the scene.
A female passenger and three children from the Renault were taken to hospital suffering fractures and internal injuries.
The cause of the collision is currently under investigation by officers from Norfolk Constabulary’s Collision Investigation Unit.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision, are requested to contact Pc Turner of Acle Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn