Find out where planned roadworks are taking place this week
- Credit: Archant
Drivers have been warned to be aware of planned roadworks taking across Suffolk and north Essex this week, which could cause delays.
Highways England has announced which road improvements are set to take place from March 11 and March 17, with most of the disruption due to take place during the early part of the week.
Work will take place on the A12, between the A120 turn-off at Colchester and the junction with the A1124, closing one lane overnight.
Emergency maintenance to roadside equipment on the northbound carriageway will happen between 9pm on March 11 and 6am on March 12.
Similar work will take place at the same time further east on the A12, closing a lane on the slip road to the A1124.
You may also want to watch:
On the A14, litter clearance is planned between junction 56 at Ipswich Docks and junction 62 at Dockgate roundabout, closing the outside lane between 8pm and 6am from March 11 to March 13.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 5 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 6 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 7 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 8 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies