Holbrook: Family tribute to Charles Harbour, 85, who died in road crash
- Credit: Archant
The family of a man who died in a road accident have said he will be “deeply missed by all that knew” him.
Charles Harbour, 85, from Holbrook, died after the crash in Ipswich Road in the village on Monday.
A tribute by his family has been issued: “We are very sad to have lost Charlie and he will be deeply missed by all that knew and loved him.
“We would like to thank everyone who has contacted us to offer their condolences and the hospital for the care they provided to him in his last moments.
“We respectfully ask that the family are left to grieve, as we continue to try to come to terms with his passing at this very difficult time.”
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services were called to the crash which involved a Toyota Corolla, a Ford Ka and a blue Nissan pick-up vehicle just before 2.40pm on Monday.
Mr Harbour was a passenger in the Toyota and was taken to Ipswich Hospital with chest injuries but died on Tuesday.
- 1 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 2 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 3 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 8 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 9 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
Anyone who saw the crash is asked to call the police on 101.