Holbrook: Man released without charge after threatening to harm himself and his family last night
- Credit: Archant
A man has been released without charge after threatening to harm his family in Holbrook last night.
The man was arrested just before 10pm last night after police received reports that he was threatening to harm his family.
Police were called to an address in the village to deal with the incident but the 25-year-old then left the property and threatened to harm himself.
A police statement said: “Police were called to an address in Holbrook at around 9.50pm last night, Sunday, January 19 with a report that a man was threatening to harm members of his family.
“The man then left the house and was threatening to self-harm.
You may also want to watch:
“The police units and the helicopter were deployed and the man, a 25 year old was located in woodland and arrested on suspicion of affray.”
Police tonight confirmed the man had been released without charge.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex