Police appeal for help after man absconds from Hollesley Bay
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police are trying to trace Duane Osler who went missing from the prison this afternoon.
Osler, 35, failed to return to a rendezvous point in Ipswich at 2pm this afternoon.
He had been on temporary release for a few hours in the town.
Osler is serving a 4 years and 8 weeks sentence for grievous bodily harm.
He is described as white, 5 feet 5 inches tall, medium build, with brown hair, facial hair and blue eyes. He has two tattoos, one ‘Rory’ on his left arm and another on his right arm ‘Aayiah’. He was wearing a black jacket, blue jeans, white t-shirt and blue trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Osler has connections to the Hertfordshire area.
Members of the public are advised not to approach him.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 4 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 7 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
Anyone who believes they may have seen Duane Osler or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting CAD 217 of May 31.