Public told not to approach Hollesley Bay absconder Stephen King
- Credit: Archant
A 27-year-old man has absconded from the Hollesley Bay prison in east Suffolk.
Stephen King was reported missing to police this morning, Thursday September 20. He was last seen for a roll call at 7.30am.
He is serving an eight year sentence for wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.
King is described as white, 6ft 1in tall, of medium build, with brown hair and blue eyes.
He was last seen wearing a blue top and has a tattoo on his right arm.
You may also want to watch:
Police say that King has links to the Thurrock area of Essex.
Members of the public are advised not to approach him.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 6 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 7 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 8 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit
Anyone who believes they may have seen Stephen King or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101.