Public told not to approach Hollesley Bay absconder Stephen King
- Credit: Archant
A 27-year-old man has absconded from the Hollesley Bay prison in east Suffolk.
Stephen King was reported missing to police this morning, Thursday September 20. He was last seen for a roll call at 7.30am.
He is serving an eight year sentence for wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.
King is described as white, 6ft 1in tall, of medium build, with brown hair and blue eyes.
He was last seen wearing a blue top and has a tattoo on his right arm.
Police say that King has links to the Thurrock area of Essex.
Members of the public are advised not to approach him.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 3 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 4 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 6 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 7 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 8 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 9 A12 blocked following two vehicle crash
- 10 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
Anyone who believes they may have seen Stephen King or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101.