Police hunt launched as man serving manslaughter sentence fails to return to prison
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace a Hollesley Bay prisoner who has failed to return following a period of home leave.
Sean Gomez was released on temporary licence to go to an address in Harlow, on Friday, May 18, and was due to return yesterday afternoon.
However, the 50-year-old has failed to return and was subsequently reported missing to police.
Gomez is serving a six year sentence for manslaughter and he is described as white, 5ft 11ins tall, of slight build, clean shaven with brown hair and green eyes.
Gomez has links to Southend and Harlow, Essex. Members of the public are advised not to approach him.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen Gomez, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 3 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 4 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 5 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 6 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 7 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 8 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 9 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 10 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health