Hollesley Bay: Prisoner George Logan, serving a life sentence for GBH, absconds from Hollesley Bay
- Credit: Archant
A prisoner serving a life sentence for wounding and GBH absconded from Hollesley Bay Prison this morning.
Police were contacted at 1pm with a report that George Logan, 32, had not been present at a 12.30pm roll call. He had last been seen at 8am.
Logan is described as white, 6ft 1inch tall, of heavy build, with brown hair, blue eyes and tattoos including a red devil on his lower right arm.
He has connections to the Worthing area of West Sussex.
Suffolk police are asking anyone who may have seen him or anyone with information about where he is now to contact officers.
You may also want to watch:
They have advised members of the public not to approach him or take any further action.
If you can help contact Suffolk Police using the national police number 101.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 3 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 8 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 9 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder