Christmas Fair at Holywells Park
- Credit: Friends of Holywell Park
Holywells Park in Ipswich will be helping people get into the festive spirit with a Christmas Fair on Saturday December 8.
Organised by the Friends of Holywells Park group, it takes place on Saturday December 8 and will feature craft stalls offering a range of gifts and produce.
There will be a variety of stalls including handmade candles and cards, and Ipswich Country Market who will be selling their own produce and homemade cakes.
Other attractions include an RSPB stall, a Homes for Nature stand selling gifts such as wooden reindeer, bird boxes and hedgehog homes, and a craft stall for the children.
There will also be Christmas songs, stories, and carol singing.
You may also want to watch:
The fair will run from 11am - 2.30pm in the walled garden and conservatory in the park. Admission is free.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down