Home in Naughton broken into on Valentine’s Day
Police are investigating a burglary in Naughton, Suffolk, where a house was broken into.
It happened at some point between 1.10pm and 2.15pm yesterday, Wednesday, February 14, at a home in New Road.
An offender smashed the rear window of a house and undertook a search of the house.
A police spokesman said it is not believed that anything was stolen.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed anything suspicious in the area, or has any information which may help their investigation.
Call 101 with any information.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 4 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 5 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 7 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 8 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 9 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 10 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man