Homeowner suffers burns in Bramford kitchen fire

Lt-015-web-fire-3

A homeowner suffered slight burns to their forearm in a kitchen fire in Bramford this evening.

Two fire engines from Princes Street were called to the home, in Fitzgerald Road at 6.39pm.

A spokesman for Suffolk fire and Rescue Service said on arrival firefighters found a grill pan in the kitchen which had been on fire and extinguished by the occupier.

They added: “The occupier suffered slight burns to their forearm.”

First aid was administered until the arrival of an ambulance. Crews left the scene at 7.04pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus