Homes near Halesworth evacuated as blaze breaks out in living room
- Credit: Archant
Two neighbouring properties were evacuated after fire broke out at a Suffolk home in the early hours of this morning.
The blaze started in the living room of an address in Woodside, Brampton, near Halesworth, shortly before 4am.
Fire crews from Wrentham, Halesworth and Beccles searched the building to make sure no one was still trapped inside but the resident of the property was soon accounted for.
Two people from an adjacent property were checked over by the ambulance for possible smoke inhalation.
Firefighters brought the fire under control shortly after 5am.