Hopton: Charges following post office armed robbery
THREE people have been charged today following an armed robbery at a post office in Hopton.
Adam Fairbrass, 28 and Michelle Hoar, 30, both of Queens Way, Ipswich, have been charged with conspiracy to commit robbery along with a 17-year-old girl from Essex who cannot be named for legal reasons.
Hoar has also been charged with obstructing the course of public justice.
The crime happened at Hopton Post Office on July 28 last year.
All three are due before Bury St Edmunds Magistrates on February 11.
You may also want to watch:
A 27-year-old man from Essex remains on police bail in connection with this inquiry.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 10 Forward Sears completes Colchester return