Horham house fire tackled by firefighters

Firefighters were called to the barn blaze

Firefighters were called to the barn blaze - Credit: Archant

Firefighters tackled a house fire in Horham this evening.

An appliance from Stradbroke and one from Eye were sent to the incident in The Street at 5.15pm, and on arrival crews found a tumble dryer alight inside the house.

The blaze was out by 6.01pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus